Being the most preferred partner for each of our customers demands a permanent developing of ourselves, individually and as one family.
As a leading global development partner for the automotive industry, ESTRA provides technological innovative solutions and delivers high-quality products in a flexible, responsive and cost-efficient way.
Are you are interested in research and development, production, technical sales, procurement or controlling, take a look at jobs listings and send your application apply online through the application page.
Launch Manufacturing Engineer
- Define and follow new program timing including all equipment in line with customer milestones
- Create and present the ME part of the design reviews (RR,PDP,IDR,PV,CDR,PRR)
- Create MSD (Manufacturing System Design) including capacity analysis, layout, OE, line balance
- Create PFMEA, Control Plan, MSA Plan and operator instruction for the all program
- Follow the program investments, keeping a record of project spending aiming to meet or improve the program budget
- Provide the Core Team Engineers the proper requirements and targets for the equipment and tooling they are procuring
- Procure extra equipment not followed by Core Team Engineers
- Validate process running at production rate through ZDL (Zero Defect Launch)
- Update the process to achieve safety, quality and cost targets
- Update BOP and lessons learn
- Be involved into the prototype phase and take lessons learned for series
- Master degree in Mechanical Engineering or automation or equivalent
- 3-5 years working experience of manufacturing/ process engineering , in automotive industry
- Fluency in English is mandatory
- Well-structured and organized with great analytical skills and logical thinking
- Stable hiring under a contract of employment
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the fast-growing automotive industry with high standards of work
- Participation in creating a new company
- Work in an international environment among positive people
Program Purchasing Intern (6 months minimum)
- Collaborate with commodity buyers and program buyers in daily jobs (Request for quote , quote analysis, consolidation , sourcing , link and leverage, packaging & logistic inputs)
- Material cost walk between regions
- Ensure achievement of objectives for programs using follow-up tools (purchased part cost tracker)
- Provide purchasing inputs to customer quotations for new project in pursuit
- Develop sourcing strategy per component with project team
- University/college student in the 3rd or 4th year
- Fluent English in speaking and writing
- High integrity
- Willingness to learn and curiosity
- Target-oriented; strong sense of accuracy
- Strong capability in execution of tasks
- Strong communicator; team success focused
Advance Quality Engineer
- Identify customer project quality requirements and deliverables and assure efficient follow up and responsiveness
- Track all activities for the APQP process of awarded projects:
- Implement and manage the Quality Assurance Plan and Scorecard up to the Close and Transfer. Update the tool prior each Gate Reviews insuring that gaps are flowed up and closed efficiently.
- Ensure that experience on programs is capitalized and forwarded on new similar programs, coordinate Lessons Learned. Be sure that capitalised experience is reused.
- Be part of the program team that review contract for new projects to assure proper feasibility and risk assessment (focus on Quality commitment making sure relevant support (warranty and Customer Support Engineer provide relevant data))
- Document all quality matters in the customer database in B2B on time
- Communication to management of program risks and updates for gate reviews. Evaluate risks of the programs in terms of timing and program development. Escalating and following until resolution
- Make sure the Project Team members understand and implement the proper Customer Quality requirements (FMEA, KCDS, PCP, checklist, packaging and labelling)
- Make sure the Product and primary parts Testing & Validation are in line with customer specifications (Timing and results). Make sure of resolution of open items focusing on Key Function
- Track the NC/8D for Development and production, coordinate and make sure all phases are implemented the proper way at the right time by the Customer Team members.
- Support, coordinate and lead the internal quality audits and track corrective action plans
- Coordinate the activity between the European Project Team, the European operations plant and the customer: Plant start-up support and production readiness (ex: practice Run-at-Rate audits, Early Prod. Containment and Production Readiness assessment for management). Support Process Activities.
- Development of Customers quality process training to the Engineering Team (Prototype and Production Acceptance Procedures). Follow customer specific quality requirements (eg Customer specific tracking DB, Customer portal…)
- Support teams in problem solving, risk assessment and statistical methods
- Assure that processes are in line with the quality management system (IATF requirements)
- Assure quality metrics (KPI’s) are in line with objectives. In case of deviation, insure actions plan definition and implementation
- Make sure of the quality documentation deployment and understanding in line with the group methodology.
Profile and experience:
- At least 5 years’ experience in thermal automotive products
- Working knowledge of automotive industries and European OEM
- Initiative, a pro-active attitude, team spirit
Skills and abilities:
- Working knowledge of automotive industries and European OEM
- Knowledges in the automotive core tools (APQP/FMEA/PPAP/SPC/MSA)
- Knowledges in audit methodology (ISO 9001, AITF 16949 and ISO 19011)
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Independent: able to work with autonomy within program targets
- Quality focus with ability to communicate customer requirements
- Initiative, and pro-active attitude, team spirit
- Proposal / driving force for continuous improvements
- Ability to work in an international environment / frequent travel is required
- Fluent in English and French, German would be a real asset
Plan, organize and set targets:
- Develop program plans (key milestones, work plans, critical path, risk management, cost/benefit analysis, staffing, and budgets) in line with customer deliverables
- Set up / maintain program structures (timing, resources, budget, project team and stakeholders communication / reporting scheme) and plan accordingly
- Lead and communicate program targets to the team members. Jointly develop recovery plans if a risk of deviation is anticipated.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary team on site or in remote location and insure smooth project execution.
- Evaluate requested program changes and facilitate implementation once go-ahead confirmed.
Control / Manage / Solve Problem:
- Meet customer targets (Quality & cost targets, technical & program objectives, specifications, development budget, timing/milestones)
- Meet internal targets (Profitability & cost targets, program budget, quality & technical requirements, capital & tooling budget, program timing, supplier)
- Systematically manage program risks: Develop countermeasures to identified issues. Escalate to the project steering committee the topics that cannot be solved within team
- Guarantee compliance to company internal project management processes.
- Follow up task completion, ultimately responsible to deliver program on time
Communicate and Report:
- Communicate to the customer (timing, program status, change management) in the customer’s language/format
- Cascade / publish information to the team and to the management by using program review templates. Liaise with respective functions for effective communication flow.
- Ensure timely and complete update of program documentation. Maintain records.
- Adapt leadership style to the team member experience level and identify opportunities for development. Inspire and lead by example.
Profile and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree (preferably in mechanical or electromechanical engineering) with strong capabilities to absorb technical information. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of program management experience, preferably in the automotive sector
- Proven knowledge of program management methodology, tools and techniques
Skills and abilities:
- Lead, motivate, develop and drive a cross-functional team of 5 – 10 members
- Independent, organized and structured: able to work with autonomy within program targets
- Make decisions based on multiple factors including engineering, financial, timing and quality inputs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Quality focus with ability to communicate customer requirements (where the customers for the program include external and internal groups)
- Ability to travel; adaptable and sensitive to cultural diversity
- Fluent in English. German skills required. Multiple languages preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Working knowledge of financial management desirable
- Experience in the Automotive arena preferred
Supplier Quality Engineer
- Function as a technical liaison between purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, and suppliers to assure product quality and timing requirements are implemented as required
- Coordinate supplier APQP and SPDP activities, participate on PDT, task teams, product teams, etc. as required
- Monitor supplier part qualification and certification, and update tracking database
- Review and approve supplier quality plans conduct supplier run-at-rates, conduct supplier quality assessments
- Collect data from inspection team, on-line, OEM’s plant and use scorecard to evaluate supplier quality performance
- Respond to supplier spills, ensure containment, determine root cause, and validate effective & timely resolution, review and approve supplier responses to customer-issued problem reports, conduct supplier workshops and provide technical assistance and support as required
Qualifications and Requirement:
- At least College in Engineering or similar
- More than 3 years of experience on supplier quality management in automotive industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing process and procedure, facilities and equipment
- Fluent in written English
- High degree of analytical ability in order to resolve complex problems, strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality standards, policies, & procedures have experience working with suppliers to improve supplier quality standard
- Responsible for the Bill of Process for stack/fin process. Strike up the competitive auto stacking process systems.
- Carry out cost evaluation for new project development, be responsible for analyzing and drawing up labor quota and personnel requirement of equipment, assist new project quotation.
- Responsible for the design of core build machine and Fin machine, complete the equipment and tooling technical specifications.
- Continuous improvement for existing equipment to ensure that equipment and tooling meet safety, ergonomics and quality requirements.
- Responsible for new project core build machine and Fin machine installation commissioning and technical acceptance, and file the document of equipment or tooling.
- Responsible for new product stacking process plan development, prepare and update process documentation including process flow chart, plane layout diagram, PFMEA, etc..
- Continuous collection of quantity production data, optimize fit dimension and timely feedback to the design staff.
Qualifications and Requirement:
- University Bachelor degree, majored in Mechatronics.
- 3 years working experience
- Familiar with fixture design, material forming knowledge. Understand the automatic control system and can make certain judgment to the fault point.
- Familiar with FMEA/PPAP/SPC/MSA Etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficient in the use of Office software, AutoCAD and other graphics software.
- Good communication and coordination skills, self-motivated and able to work independently.
HVAC Controller Electronics and Software Engineer
- Interface with customers to develop and specify vehicle HVAC control system requirements
- Technically support customers
- HVAC Control System architecture, diagram and product definition document generation
- Responsible for electronic circuit and PCB development
- Responsible for embedded software C/C++ development
- Develop test procedures, analysis or test tools, execute functional and systems testing;
- Create electronic and software design documents following common process
- Support and verify software, electrical, electronic and mechanical design
- Support vehicle automatic climate calibration test
- Support IT&V, validation test and controller manufacturing
- Bachelor or higher degree
- Major is automotive electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation/ Mechatronics;
- Good understanding and knowledge of automotive electronics and passenger vehicle will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge in hardware, software and mechanical Able to work with vehicle Buses, e.g. CAN/LIN
- Comprehensive technical English reading, writing and clear verbal communication skills are required;
- A team player with good communication skill
- Responsible and self-motivated.
- Greater than 5 year automotive working experience in engineering HVAC control systems. HVAC automatic climate control calibration background is preferred.
Injection Molding Engineer
Guide PE/ME to study, select, explore, evaluate the injection molding components and establish the injection molding process of the components in air conditioner systems. Meet the requirement of injection molding process in safety, quality, cost, throughout. Strike up the competitive injection molding process systems.
- Responsible for the Bill of Process for injection molding processes (machine & auxiliary equipment)
- Set up the MFG engineering specifications for machines, molds, & auxiliary equipment and be the key contact to support all molding activities (equipment, mold makers, etc.)
- Lead the program execution of injection tooling/gages/machines for Prototype and Production with the coordination of the plants.
- Propose the concept alternatives to optimize the product design in molding feasibility.
- Set-up injection molding requirements, planned maintenance requirements, tool try-out, tools validations, capability study and manage the R&D spending of the injection tool.
- Tool/Machine Capacity Planning and Support Plant IM Departments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Automation Process and so on.
- At least 5 years working experience in injection molding in automotive industries, preferably in automotive air-conditioning companies.
- Solid knowledge of injection mold and plastic resin especially PA66+Glass Fiber and PP.
- Prepare and maintain technical documents and instructions for related plastic parts molding in air conditioner systems.
- Skill of CAD and office software.
- Strong sense of responsibility, honest, be able to work independently, highly motivated, team spirit and hard working.
- Familiar with quality system ISO/TS16949, 5S and injection molding process.
- Can read and write English.
Charge Air Cooler (CAC) Engineer
- CAC projects quotation, Technical quotes according to customer RFQ. Good global link and communication, develop and extend the portfolio of CAC product with global team.
- Developing CAC achieves optimum solution to: Specifications, performance, Cost, Quality, Timing and Design for manufacturing.
- Product Validation: making validation plan, checking parts and products and running test. Get OTS approval from customer and release OTS approval to supplier. Customer samples prepare, check, validate and delivery.
- Quality and warranty issue support and solving
- Participate as member or resource to global product development teams.
- Develop and maintain appropriate customer and supplier relations.
- Evaluate supplier capabilities to design, develop, test components and identify improvement opportunities by conducting on-site assessments and technical reviews for specific parts.
- Identify cost and mass savings opportunities.
- Understand local Chinese customers’ requirements
- Benchmark competitors product performance and provide competitive design
- Minimum 1 years of experience of application or product engineering in the vehicular components, post graduate study of related subject would be plus.
- Willing and good at dealing with customers
- Self-motivated and easy to work with
- Excellent skill in designing work with tools: AutoCAD,UG, or CATIA
- Knowledge of vehicle air-conditioning product and of APQP/PPQP process is preferred.
- Chinese, fluency in both oral and written English
- Ability to lead and to communicate within a team
- Ability to read/understand 2D/3D (Including GD&T) drawing and CTQ/QFD
- Ability to read/understand/release DFEMA/DRBFM and KPC
Account Quality Manager
The role of a Customer Quality Manager is responsible for Key Account Customer management; he/she builds and keeps good communication and relationship with customer quality functions.
- Builds relationship with customer QM functions and communicate with them regarding of quality topic pro-actively.
- Clarifies and reviews customer system requirements based on the SDAAC system. Trains and coaches colleagues regarding customer specific system requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation of accepted customer requirements and lead the adaption of the SDAAC QM system
- Supports Key Account Management to define and negotiate warranty agreements with the customer
- Leads measures to manage quality issues and coordinates them (i.e. if several plants, regions are concerned in case of i.e. start of production, new business hold and global sorting activities).
- Reviews customer portals and provides monthly quality reports of the customer. Balances customer reports and documents (i.e. ppm, number of complaints).
- Support customer quality system audit in the plant and coordinate the improvements based on the audit result
- Participate the annual supplier meeting which is organized by the customer and prepare the measures based on the customer quality strategy
- Collect Q reward information and published regularly
- Manage critical topics personally, if CSE qualification & experience are not on required level and decisions on Management level are required (e.g. in alert situations)
- Very good communication and coordination ability
- 10+ years’ experience in quality, and 5+ years Customer management experience
- Strong understanding of quality principles and tools, results orientation
- Knowledge of IATF16949, and know well Formel Q, QSB or PZS
- Good command of English is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or above of automotive or mechanical relevant
- Responsible for managing the development of new tools by suppliers to ensure compliance to our tooling standards, costs, schedule, and capacity targets.
- Responsible for conducting tool feasibility studies with suppliers to ensure tooling design robustness and tooling life.
- Responsible for validation and qualification of new equipment and tooling in house and at supplier location
- Be able to prepare Flow Diagrams, FEMA’s, Process Control Plans, Work instructions and other technical document for his equipment and tooling.
- Manage suppliers on tooling/parts delivery to meet all project deliverables (quality, schedule, price)
- Strong capability in problem solving and troubleshooting for equipment and tooling
- Responsible for continuous improvement of tooling and process to enhance our manufacturing advance focused on cost, robustness and flexibility
Qualifications and Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in major mechanical design, tool design, or similar areas
- At least 5 years experience in both tooling and assembly process background.
- Good communication and writing of English.
- Strong knowledge in stamping tools and automation
- Familiar with aluminum forming and material properties preferred.
- Good communication skill and team work spirit
- Capable in CAD, UG, CATIA, Solid Works, etc.
- Sorry, there are currently no job opportunities in your selected region.