Being the most preferred partner for each of our customers demands a permanent developing of ourselves, individually and as one family.
As a leading global development partner for the automotive industry, ESTRA provides technological innovative solutions and delivers high-quality products in a flexible, responsive and cost-efficient way.
Are you are interested in research and development, production, technical sales, procurement or controlling, take a look at jobs listings and send your application apply online through the application page.
- Analyse customer requirements and develop internal product specification
- Size motor fan and shroud according to packaging, airflow, acoustic performance and durability specifications
- Represent Product Engineering in front of customers, suppliers and project teams
- Review product design on regular basis with ME to ensure cost-optimized manufacturing concept
- Plan and follow up project activities and timing in line with the product development process
- Support design activities by providing technical input and recommendation to the design team
- Ensure drawing readiness by checking and approving the functional drawings
- Prepare and run regular Design Reviews according to product development process
- Lead product validation activities by creating validation plans, tracking test progress and analysing results
- Run DFMEA (Design Failure Mode and Effect Analysis)
- Support Engineering team to improve components by identifying cost and mass savings opportunities
- Evaluate supplier capabilities to design by participating on technical review meeting
- Managing sub-suppliers in order to achieve Quality and timing targets
- Support continuous improvement and lessons learned activities
Skills and abilities:
- Knowledge in electrical motor
- Fundamental skills on aerodynamics and aeroacoustics
- Familiar with international standards ISO,VDA and GD&T
- Outstanding communication skills at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong analytical and synthetic skills
- Independent: able to work with autonomy within program targets
- Initiative, and pro-active attitude, team spirit
- Proposal / driving force for continuous improvements
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Stable hiring under a contract of employment
- Work in an international environment among positive people
- Very attractive benefits
- Sorry, there are currently no job opportunities in your selected region.