Being the most preferred partner for each of our customers demands a permanent developing of ourselves, individually and as one family.
As a leading global development partner for the automotive industry, ESTRA provides technological innovative solutions and delivers high-quality products in a flexible, responsive and cost-efficient way.
Are you are interested in research and development, production, technical sales, procurement or controlling, take a look at jobs listings and send your application apply online through the application page.
Change implementation Leader/SAP User
- Lead implementation phase for all change management activities in the scope of engineering
- Apply a change management process and tools (CMII software) to create a strategy to support acceptance and smooth implementation of the changes required by a project or initiative.
- Daily progress monitoring for all related changes in a various aspects
- Active participation in the weekly change review meetings
- Define and prioritize the implementation task at Change Notice phase
- Lead the Change Notice meeting within the production plant in a weekly manner
- Conduct the change impact analyses, determine the key team members and asses the change readiness
- Identify, analyse and provide the risk mitigation methods for all ongoing changes
- Create and maintain the engineering data in the SAP system (Engineering changes, Master data, BOM, Rate routings, Production versions, Work centres, Machine equipment)
- Collaboration with SAP external and internal consultants within the scope of the project data
Profile and experience:
- Master’s degree in engineering
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles (experience in the automotive will be an asset)
- Working knowledge of change management tools (CMII, Siemens PLM and other)
- Working knowledge of SAP or other ERP system basis
- Process and documentation oriented worker
- Very good level of English (written and spoken)
- Proficient in MS Office tools
- Stable hiring under a contract of employment
- Opportunity to gain valuable experience in the fast-growing automotive industry with high standards of work
- Participation in creating a new company
- Work in an international environment among positive people
- Very attractive benefits
- Define and set up of automotive test equipment in accordance to test laboratory and health and safety standards.
- Define and perform continuous improvement on test and maintenance procedures
- Operate and program test machines for power train cooling and air conditioning equipment and provide test execution on time
- Ability to modify and perform quick modification on aluminium and plastic component to evaluate slight part modification and as well instrumentation of test components
- Ability to judge consistency of results and even plan to improve accuracy and test repeatability and reproducibility
- Support Engineering and Sr Laboratory Technician activities
- Follow up and perform equipment calibration and maintenance in a timely manner
- Support test processes and procedures to meet customer and international standards
- Assure that all activities are in line with Quality, Health and Safety requirements
- Plan and provide test capacities in line with project timings
- Keep the working environment in a professional shape and use 5 S
Profile and experience:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in thermal/mechanical
- 3 years’ experience in automotive industry preferred
- Experience in heat transfer and air flow measurements
- Experience in noise and vibration measurements, knowledge of LMS software will be an asset
- Knowledgeable in programming languages will be an asset
- Problem solving methods (e.g. 6Sigma, 5 Why, Ishikawa,…)
Skills and abilities:
- Fluent in English and German or French is asset
- Well-structured and organized with great analytical skills and logical thinking
- Good communication and presentation skills, intercultural experience would be considered a
- Good command of MS Office and basic experience on CAD software (Catia, Solid works, …)
- Mechanical skills in preparation and assembly of PTC/AC components and as well basic
- Programming skills (e.g. VBA, Labview, Matlab) and strong MS Excel knowledge required
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work if required at late/night shift
Plan, organize and set targets:
- Develop program plans (key milestones, work plans, critical path, risk management, cost/benefit analysis, staffing, and budgets) in line with customer deliverables
- Set up / maintain program structures (timing, resources, budget, project team and stakeholders communication / reporting scheme) and plan accordingly
- Lead and communicate program targets to the team members. Jointly develop recovery plans if a risk of deviation is anticipated.
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary team on site or in remote location and insure smooth project execution.
- Evaluate requested program changes and facilitate implementation once go-ahead confirmed.
Control / Manage / Solve Problem:
- Meet customer targets (Quality & cost targets, technical & program objectives, specifications, development budget, timing/milestones)
- Meet internal targets (Profitability & cost targets, program budget, quality & technical requirements, capital & tooling budget, program timing, supplier)
- Systematically manage program risks: Develop countermeasures to identified issues. Escalate to the project steering committee the topics that cannot be solved within team
- Guarantee compliance to company internal project management processes.
- Follow up task completion, ultimately responsible to deliver program on time
Communicate and Report:
- Communicate to the customer (timing, program status, change management) in the customer’s language/format
- Cascade / publish information to the team and to the management by using program review templates. Liaise with respective functions for effective communication flow.
- Ensure timely and complete update of program documentation. Maintain records.
- Adapt leadership style to the team member experience level and identify opportunities for development. Inspire and lead by example.
Profile and experience:
- Minimum Bachelor degree (preferably in mechanical or electromechanical engineering) with strong capabilities to absorb technical information. Master’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of program management experience, preferably in the automotive sector
- Proven knowledge of program management methodology, tools and techniques
Skills and abilities:
- Lead, motivate, develop and drive a cross-functional team of 5 – 10 members
- Independent, organized and structured: able to work with autonomy within program targets
- Make decisions based on multiple factors including engineering, financial, timing and quality inputs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Quality focus with ability to communicate customer requirements (where the customers for the program include external and internal groups)
- Ability to travel; adaptable and sensitive to cultural diversity
- Fluent in English. German skills required. Multiple languages preferred
- Knowledge of MS Office and MS Project
- Working knowledge of financial management desirable
- Experience in the automotive arena preferred
Supplier Quality Engineer
- Function as a technical liaison between purchasing, engineering, manufacturing, and suppliers to assure product quality and timing requirements are implemented as required
- Coordinate supplier APQP and SPDP activities, participate on PDT, task teams, product teams, etc. as required
- Monitor supplier part qualification and certification, and update tracking database
- Review and approve supplier quality plans conduct supplier run-at-rates, conduct supplier quality assessments
- Collect data from inspection team, on-line, OEM’s plant and use scorecard to evaluate supplier quality performance
- Respond to supplier spills, ensure containment, determine root cause, and validate effective & timely resolution, review and approve supplier responses to customer-issued problem reports, conduct supplier workshops and provide technical assistance and support as required
Qualifications and Requirement:
- At least College in Engineering or similar
- More than 3 years of experience on supplier quality management in automotive industry
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing process and procedure, facilities and equipment
- Fluent in written English
- High degree of analytical ability in order to resolve complex problems, strong presentation, oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of quality standards, policies, & procedures have experience working with suppliers to improve supplier quality standard
- Responsible for the Bill of Process for stack/fin process. Strike up the competitive auto stacking process systems.
- Carry out cost evaluation for new project development, be responsible for analyzing and drawing up labor quota and personnel requirement of equipment, assist new project quotation.
- Responsible for the design of core build machine and Fin machine, complete the equipment and tooling technical specifications.
- Continuous improvement for existing equipment to ensure that equipment and tooling meet safety, ergonomics and quality requirements.
- Responsible for new project core build machine and Fin machine installation commissioning and technical acceptance, and file the document of equipment or tooling.
- Responsible for new product stacking process plan development, prepare and update process documentation including process flow chart, plane layout diagram, PFMEA, etc..
- Continuous collection of quantity production data, optimize fit dimension and timely feedback to the design staff.
Qualifications and Requirement:
- University Bachelor degree, majored in Mechatronics.
- 3 years working experience
- Familiar with fixture design, material forming knowledge. Understand the automatic control system and can make certain judgment to the fault point.
- Familiar with FMEA/PPAP/SPC/MSA Etc.
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proficient in the use of Office software, AutoCAD and other graphics software.
- Good communication and coordination skills, self-motivated and able to work independently.
HVAC Controller Electronics and Software Engineer
- Interface with customers to develop and specify vehicle HVAC control system requirements
- Technically support customers
- HVAC Control System architecture, diagram and product definition document generation
- Responsible for electronic circuit and PCB development
- Responsible for embedded software C/C++ development
- Develop test procedures, analysis or test tools, execute functional and systems testing;
- Create electronic and software design documents following common process
- Support and verify software, electrical, electronic and mechanical design
- Support vehicle automatic climate calibration test
- Support IT&V, validation test and controller manufacturing
- Bachelor or higher degree
- Major is automotive electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation/ Mechatronics;
- Good understanding and knowledge of automotive electronics and passenger vehicle will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge in hardware, software and mechanical Able to work with vehicle Buses, e.g. CAN/LIN
- Comprehensive technical English reading, writing and clear verbal communication skills are required;
- A team player with good communication skill
- Responsible and self-motivated.
- Greater than 5 year automotive working experience in engineering HVAC control systems. HVAC automatic climate control calibration background is preferred.
Injection Molding Engineer
Guide PE/ME to study, select, explore, evaluate the injection molding components and establish the injection molding process of the components in air conditioner systems. Meet the requirement of injection molding process in safety, quality, cost, throughout. Strike up the competitive injection molding process systems.
- Responsible for the Bill of Process for injection molding processes (machine & auxiliary equipment)
- Set up the MFG engineering specifications for machines, molds, & auxiliary equipment and be the key contact to support all molding activities (equipment, mold makers, etc.)
- Lead the program execution of injection tooling/gages/machines for Prototype and Production with the coordination of the plants.
- Propose the concept alternatives to optimize the product design in molding feasibility.
- Set-up injection molding requirements, planned maintenance requirements, tool try-out, tools validations, capability study and manage the R&D spending of the injection tool.
- Tool/Machine Capacity Planning and Support Plant IM Departments
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University degree in Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Mechanical Engineering, Automation Process and so on.
- At least 5 years working experience in injection molding in automotive industries, preferably in automotive air-conditioning companies.
- Solid knowledge of injection mold and plastic resin especially PA66+Glass Fiber and PP.
- Prepare and maintain technical documents and instructions for related plastic parts molding in air conditioner systems.
- Skill of CAD and office software.
- Strong sense of responsibility, honest, be able to work independently, highly motivated, team spirit and hard working.
- Familiar with quality system ISO/TS16949, 5S and injection molding process.
- Can read and write English.
Charge Air Cooler (CAC) Engineer
- CAC projects quotation, Technical quotes according to customer RFQ. Good global link and communication, develop and extend the portfolio of CAC product with global team.
- Developing CAC achieves optimum solution to: Specifications, performance, Cost, Quality, Timing and Design for manufacturing.
- Product Validation: making validation plan, checking parts and products and running test. Get OTS approval from customer and release OTS approval to supplier. Customer samples prepare, check, validate and delivery.
- Quality and warranty issue support and solving
- Participate as member or resource to global product development teams.
- Develop and maintain appropriate customer and supplier relations.
- Evaluate supplier capabilities to design, develop, test components and identify improvement opportunities by conducting on-site assessments and technical reviews for specific parts.
- Identify cost and mass savings opportunities.
- Understand local Chinese customers’ requirements
- Benchmark competitors product performance and provide competitive design
- Minimum 1 years of experience of application or product engineering in the vehicular components, post graduate study of related subject would be plus.
- Willing and good at dealing with customers
- Self-motivated and easy to work with
- Excellent skill in designing work with tools: AutoCAD,UG, or CATIA
- Knowledge of vehicle air-conditioning product and of APQP/PPQP process is preferred.
- Chinese, fluency in both oral and written English
- Ability to lead and to communicate within a team
- Ability to read/understand 2D/3D (Including GD&T) drawing and CTQ/QFD
- Ability to read/understand/release DFEMA/DRBFM and KPC
Account Quality Manager
The role of a Customer Quality Manager is responsible for Key Account Customer management; he/she builds and keeps good communication and relationship with customer quality functions.
- Builds relationship with customer QM functions and communicate with them regarding of quality topic pro-actively.
- Clarifies and reviews customer system requirements based on the SDAAC system. Trains and coaches colleagues regarding customer specific system requirements.
- Responsible for the implementation of accepted customer requirements and lead the adaption of the SDAAC QM system
- Supports Key Account Management to define and negotiate warranty agreements with the customer
- Leads measures to manage quality issues and coordinates them (i.e. if several plants, regions are concerned in case of i.e. start of production, new business hold and global sorting activities).
- Reviews customer portals and provides monthly quality reports of the customer. Balances customer reports and documents (i.e. ppm, number of complaints).
- Support customer quality system audit in the plant and coordinate the improvements based on the audit result
- Participate the annual supplier meeting which is organized by the customer and prepare the measures based on the customer quality strategy
- Collect Q reward information and published regularly
- Manage critical topics personally, if CSE qualification & experience are not on required level and decisions on Management level are required (e.g. in alert situations)
- Very good communication and coordination ability
- 10+ years’ experience in quality, and 5+ years Customer management experience
- Strong understanding of quality principles and tools, results orientation
- Knowledge of IATF16949, and know well Formel Q, QSB or PZS
- Good command of English is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or above of automotive or mechanical relevant
- Responsible for managing the development of new tools by suppliers to ensure compliance to our tooling standards, costs, schedule, and capacity targets.
- Responsible for conducting tool feasibility studies with suppliers to ensure tooling design robustness and tooling life.
- Responsible for validation and qualification of new equipment and tooling in house and at supplier location
- Be able to prepare Flow Diagrams, FEMA’s, Process Control Plans, Work instructions and other technical document for his equipment and tooling.
- Manage suppliers on tooling/parts delivery to meet all project deliverables (quality, schedule, price)
- Strong capability in problem solving and troubleshooting for equipment and tooling
- Responsible for continuous improvement of tooling and process to enhance our manufacturing advance focused on cost, robustness and flexibility
Qualifications and Requirement:
- Bachelor’s degree in major mechanical design, tool design, or similar areas
- At least 5 years experience in both tooling and assembly process background.
- Good communication and writing of English.
- Strong knowledge in stamping tools and automation
- Familiar with aluminum forming and material properties preferred.
- Good communication skill and team work spirit
- Capable in CAD, UG, CATIA, Solid Works, etc.
- Sorry, there are currently no job opportunities in your selected region.